Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Financial Indepedent Before Formally Homeschooling

Homeschooling in this region is still not so popular. Most of the parents homeschool their children without proper curriculum (paid or government's approved). This might be because of the lack of resources and support group here.

As for me now I call this as home education rather than homeschool because I am not referring to any curriculum or syllabus, and it is really driven by my own instinct as a mother. Furthermore I am still sending my boys to nursery and kindergarten as I am full time working.

To set a homeschool as a formal education for my children, is not yet in my plan, since I need to free myself from daytime commitment if I want to homeschool them. As of now, the financial is matters, I need to work to bring some money for the family.

Continue later, gtg my baby is crying!