Monday, January 4, 2010

Home Education For A Busy Mom

I am a busy working mom, as I have a 8 to 5 job, which need me to go out from house as early as 6.45am and reach home after work the earliest at 6.45pm. I have only night time to spend with my kids, before I go back to my home office to do my work-at-home jobs.

However, I use the time in between to give my kids the best input they deserve. To me, the best thing is when I spend time with them, regardless what they are doing. The matter is our involvement in their activities, even if merely watching TV.

I practice attachment parenting, thus my kids love to be by my side. So I use this opportunity to introduce them to house chores, and they excited to ‘help’ me with the chores.

Now Hafiy is the one who puts detergent into our washing machine and even helps me to hang the clothes. At the kitchen, I give him a plastic knife so that he can cut some vegetable without risking any injury.

How I love this way because it likes killing to birds with one stone.